Panasonic Camcorder Video Converter
Convert Panasonic Camcorder Video!
Panasonic video camera is a compact, easy to use and endowed with impressive imaging technologies; every model in the Panasonic camcorder range will help you capture high-quality Full-HD footage in a variety of shooting situations.
But one can't play Panasonic recorded videos into other portable media players or mobiles as Panasonic videos format are not supported by those devices. There is a necessary need of a converter that can convert Panasonic videos to other popular formats. Panasonic Video Camera Converter can fulfill our this desire and convert Panasonic videos into VI, 3G2, MPEG-4 FLV, 3GP, SWF, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ASF, WMV, M2TS etc and audio to MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, OGG, WMA etc which are able to play on other media players.
This powerful converter has many functionality, It not only permit you to convert Panasonic AVCHD video to regular video audio format for iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPod Nano, iPad, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver, BlackBerry, but also provides you corresponding codec spontaneously.
- Panasonic Video Camera Converter software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple videos together.
- It converts Panasonic video to AVI, MKV, MPEG-4, FLV, 3G2, 3GP, SWF, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, ASF, WMV, M2TS, VOB, MPG, M4V and other popular video formats.
- Also converts audio in MP3, FLAC AU, WAV, AMR, MP2, AIFF, WMA, M4V, OGG etc formats.
- It support batch conversion, it means you can easily convert multiple Panasonic videos at same time that saves your time and complete task rapidly.
- In order to personalize the video, you can customize it like set the video brightness, saturation etc, audio profile, volume etc
- You can trim the length of any videos to get the video or audio clips you want. The Panasonic Video Converter also allows you to crop video to adjust the suitable size of displaying screen.
- You may also personalize the video by tuning the video brightness, contrast, saturation or adding some effects like "Mirror Image” or "Flip Vertical", etc.
- If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button then the image will be saved.
- it automatically detects your computer's processor and maximizes its speed.
- It provides a simple and user-friendly interface to work on.
Supported Camera model –
SDR-H101, HX-DC2 HD, NV-MD10000, HX-WA10, NV-MD9000, AG-AF100, NV GS85, SDR-S71, NV GS320, AG-HMC40, NV-GS90, NV-GS300, NV-GS330, NV GS27, PV-GS500, HDC-TM900, HC - V10, AG DVC-62EN, SDR-H80 SD, AG-DVX100BP, HX-DC1, NV-GS11gc, NV-GS60, NV-GS35, HDC-SD90, HC - V100, AG-HMC150, HX-WA2GA, VDR D150, SDR-S7 SD, SDR SW20, VDR-D160, SDR-S50, SDR-H95, HM-TA1, HDC-TM90, HDC-TM80, HC-V700GC, SDR-H40, PV GS25, AG DVX102A, SDR-H85, HC-X900MGC, HDC-SD5, HDC-HS9, SDR-H60, SDR-S26 SD, HDC-TM300, SDR-S10GC-K, HDC-HS60, SDR-T55, SDR-T76, NV GS57, HDC-HS250 HD, AG-HVX200A, HDC-TM20-K SD, HDC-HS300 HDD, NV-GS47, HDC-TM350, HDC-TM60, AG-HPX170, HM-TA20 / HM-TA2, HDC-SD20, SDR-H90 SD, NV DS65, PV GS31, VDR-D250, VDR-D220, HDC-TM30, HDC-SD10, SDR-S9, SDR-H20, HDC-TM700K, HDC-SDX1, VDR-D50, SDR-H280 HDD, SDR-SW21, SDR-S15-T SD, HDC-HS20 HD, PVDV203, VDR-D100, HDC-SD9, VDR D300, SDR-S10, VDR M51, HDC-DX1, HDC-TM10, HDC-TM55, SDR-T50, HDC-SDT750.